The tour program at Monte Creek Ranch Winery offers an authentic winery and ranch experience. Daily guided walking vineyard tours run at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. Cost is $10 per person. Please call ahead to reserve your spot.
- enjoy views of the South Thompson River and Lion’s Head bluffs
- photo opportunities of goats, horses, and cattle along with viewings of local wildlife such as Sockeye salmon, bald eagles, and red-tailed hawks
- guided tours around the vineyard along a wood-chip covered walking path
- tour stops at our honey bee colony and rows of Haskap berries
- intimate wine tasting in the mezzanine overlooking the wine cellar
- locally-inspired lunch menu on the Terrace gift shop
- play lawn games and relax in our picnic area