Just a short drive outside Kamloops city limits, off Highway 1, the winery and vineyards, straddle the Thompson River making for a breathtaking view. Monte Creek Winery is producing world-class wines in the Thompson Valley and is a must-see tourist attraction.
- Create an experience for our customers, and not just any experience we want people who know how to make our customers smile, laugh and maybe even snort from time to time.
- Managing the terrace staff to ensure they are giving the best possible service out there.
- Be a superstar at multitasking. This position calls for being a leader while serving/bartending, it can be fast paced, which makes it exciting.
- Good with your words, we like to call it romancing, it is the special talent we are looking for. Our menu doesn’t make it hard and with your amazing personality we know we can make a memorable experience for our guests.
- Assist with Event Planning and Execution.
- Opening and closing the winery.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol in B.C.
- Willing to get, or already hold a current BC Serving it Right Certificate
- A love of wine and all things wine related is a helpful asset
- Experience with POS
- Bartending experience is an asset
- Previous experience as a supervisor or team/shift leader
- You don’t need to be a body builder, but you do need to be able to move a 30lb case of wine.
- Positive attitude. Because life is so much better with one.
- Team player. Because work is so much easier if you are one.
- Hard worker. Because the everyday is so much more meaningful when we do.
- Every day you look out at one of the most beautiful views in the Thompson Okanagan.
- Employee Tasting Room discount
- The opportunity to make extra in tips
- Flexible schedule because we are all for work/life balance.
- Our restaurant offers discounted staff meals on or off your shift, this includes your friends or family if you are with them
- In-depth wine training and wine tastings. You will walk away with a wine education and be super knowledgeable at your next dinner party!
Apply today by emailing your resume to [email protected].