Just a short drive outside Kamloops city limits, off Highway 1, the winery and vineyards, straddle the Thompson River making for a breathtaking view. Monte Creek Winery is producing world class wines in the Thompson Valley, and is a must-see tourist attraction.
We are looking to add some awesome people to our Tasting Room team for our up-coming season. Monte Creek Winery offers a friendly, positive, and passionate environment, and we are looking for likeminded people who believe they have what it takes to join the Monte Creek Winery Team.
- Create an experience for our customers, and not just any experience we want people who know how to make our customers smile, laugh and maybe even snort from time to time.
- Pour wine for our customers. Step 1 is so much easier after step 2. We offer our guests tastings, so they can experience firsthand what we are so excited about.
- Sell our wine. The best part about visiting a winery is you get to try the wines before buying them. As we offer a great selection of wines, it should be a breeze. A big part of selling our wine is knowing all the details and we are dedicated to making sure you have what you need to do this.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol in B.C.
- Willing to get, or already hold a current BC Serving it Right Certificate
- A love of wine and all things wine related is a helpful asset
- Experience with POS (cash till) is useful
- You don’t need to be a body builder, but you do need to be able to move a 30lb case of wine.
- Positive attitude. Because life is so much better with one.
- Team player. Because work is so much easier if you are one.
- Hard worker. Because the everyday is so much more meaningful when we do.
- The view, every day you get to look out at one of the most beautiful views in the Thompson Okanagan.
- Employee tasting room discount. Say yes to discounted wine and merchandise!
- The opportunity to make extra in tips. Dazzle those guests and you will see more dough in your pocket
- Flexible schedule, we are all for work – life balance.
- Our restaurant offers discounted staff meals on or off your shift, this includes your friends or family if you are with them.
- In-depth wine training and wine tastings. You will walk away with a wine education and be super knowledgeable at your next dinner party!
Apply today by emailing your resume to [email protected].