This bubbly, sweet-tart cocktail combines sparkling wine, dessert wine and deep-red pomegranate juice.
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup Monte Creek Ranch Riesling Ice Wine, chilled
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Two 750mL bottles Monte Creek Ranch Sparkling Wine, chilled
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- In a punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the pomegranate juice, stirring vigorously.
- Add the sparkling wine and late-harvest/ice wine
- Add the orange slices, diced pineapple and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve the sparkling pomegranate punch over ice cubes.