Enjoy a tour at the ranch!
The tour program at Monte Creek Ranch Winery is well under way for Summer 2016. Our tour programs offers an authentic winery and ranch experience. We have tours at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm daily. They run from 45 minutes to an hour in length. August 28th 2016 is the last date to book guided walking tours.
- Enjoy views of the South Thompson River and Lion’s Head bluffs
- photo opportunities of goats, horses and cattle along with viewings of local wildlife such as Sockeye salmon, bald eagles and red tailed hawks
- guided tours around the vineyard along a wood chip covered walking path
- tour stops at our honey bee colony and rows of Haskap berries
- intimate wine tasting in the mezzanine overlooking the wine cellar
- locally inspired lunch menu on the Terrace gift shop
- lawn games/picnic area
You can reserve your spot today by calling us at 250-573-5399. Cost is $10 per person and we can take up to groups of 15.