Sweet, tart, and refreshing!
It’s summertime and the livin’ is easy. While we don’t like to mess with what works, we love taking things up a notch with this perfect Blueberry Wine Sangria, a refreshing combination of lemons, blueberries, fresh mint and of course, our very own Blueberry Wine!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 2 bottles of Monte Creek Ranch Blueberry Wine
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 12 fl oz of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 litres of club soda
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 lemons, sliced (one lemon for the batch of sangria, and one to dress up the glasses)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a large jug, add the blueberries and 1 lemon, sliced.
- Add the frozen lemonade and crush it into a slush.
- Add the blueberry wine and brandy.
- Stir well, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (This can be refrigerated overnight as well)
- Before serving, add the chilled club soda and stir well to ensure the booze and club soda mix.
- Garnish glasses with lemon slices, extra blueberries, and fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Serve chilled and enjoy!