We are excited to announce that the 2022 Wine Align National Wine Awards of Canada results have been released! The competition took place in June in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The 2022 WineAlign National Wine Awards of Canada were very successful, with 1,887 entries from over 250 different wineries from eight different provinces. The ‘Nationals’ are Canada’s largest wine awards.
This year, 6 Monte Creek Winery wines received awards:
Gold Awards were given to:
- 92 Points 2021 Living Land Riesling
- 91 Points 2020 Living Land Chardonnay
Winners of Silver Awards are:
- 90 points 2020 Living Land Sparkling Rosé
- 90 Points 2020 Living Land Cabernet Franc
- 90 Points 2020 Ancient Waters Chardonnay
- 89 Points 2020 Living Land La Crescent
We appreciate the recognition of our continuous development. You can purchase some of these wines on our website, do your own tasting and let us know what you think! Please note that not all of these 2022 Wine Align award-winning wines are currently available as they haven’t been released yet. Please contact us for more information.